Nov 9, 2008

Hello Everyone

Hi there oyster fans!

Life has gotten in the way of me blogging about oyster dinners for the past month or so. I recently changed jobs and everything was in flux. I think I have a handle on things now and have recently posted a few dinners for November.

I plan on attending the Elmer Grange Hall dinner on November 15th! As you know this is one of my favorite locations.

Thanks to all of you who have sent me messages. It means a lot. I will do my best to respond to you soon!

And please keep the listings coming!

Oyster Girl

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job Oyster Girl!
Hope we will see at the last meal of the season in Elmer. Looks like I'm going with a 4:30 crew.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi oyster girl!
i had to search to find your blog again, having tripped over it a year ago!
guess i missed the Elmer dinner, i used to be on their mailing list, but must have been dropped.
Hope you will be listing some new ones soon, as i am craving my fried oysters & ham. Went last year to Maple Shade, NJ one, thanks to you! Now i've added your site to my 'faves' so i won't lose it this time. Had fried oysters last night!
I too love knitting, sewing, quilting... cooking, salsa dancing, and Jazz... but i'm older than you!
thanks for the great website,

susan

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oyster Girl,

I've heard there's Ersters to be 'et in Linkwood and Hoopers Island (both Maryland) but I can't find 'em.

Thanks

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home